In keeping with our progressive values, Mathews Dinsdale’s Toronto location is located in the revolutionary RBC Centre. Named Toronto’s most beautiful building by the Toronto Star, RBC Centre was created to meet the rigorous LEED NC Gold standards in environmental design, and is green architecture at its very best. As part of an exciting building complex that includes one of Toronto’s only five star hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, RBC Centre is around the corner from Toronto’s financial, entertainment, theatre and fashion districts.
Green engineering highlights of RBC Centre include:
- Sustainable Enwave Deep Lake Cooling System
- Raised flooring for maximum HVAC distribution/energy conservation
- Power conservation through indirect lighting/lighting sensors and sunshades
- Light shelves for natural light reflection and maximum penetration
- Energy efficient exposed ceiling
- Non-toxic materials used in construction
- Energy-wise operational windows on lower floors
- LEED NC (New Construction) Gold certified
With high performance, comfort and sustainability built into every detail, RBC Centre is the perfect fit for the law firm that senior management turns to first.